- USPS Service and First Class Mail
- Coin World Holders are on Backorder!
- Parcel Tracking errors
- Problems completing orders with charge card payments July 16, 2020
- Cloudflare Error
- Shipping delay Monday May 5, 2020
- Shipping delay Monday, January 27, 2020
- 8 Days to go... Don't Panic
- Tis the last month of the year!
- It's time to save, Save, SAVE!
Posted by Michael Jacobs on 3/30/2021 to News
Posted by Michael Jacobs on 3/11/2021 to News
March 11, 2021: We are on backorder status for the Coin World Premier Holders, sorry no re-stock date is available at this time.
All of the delays come from the manufacture of this product line with no information on how long this will take to resolve.
Posted by Michael Jacobs on 12/21/2020 to News
The volume of people tracking parcels this year is causing delays and errors, sadly, if you call or email us we will experience the same problem trying to help you.
We can only ask for your patience and ask they you try again at a later time.
Posted by MIchael Jacobs on 7/16/2020 to Website Operation
We are being notified of your order and then have to manually approve the order and fix your street address.
Please, do not keep trying to process your card thinking you're doing something wrong. Please call our office and ask for Michael Jacobs, I have work with you to get these transactions fixed in the interim why we talk to our shopping cart provider and get this fixed. The problem seems to have started around 10 AM CST today.
Our toll-free number is 888-487-5253